Weave Asylum is 100% virgin hair.
To experience long lasting luxury in your hair while using Weave Asylum's virgin hair collection, you must treat it like it's your own hair.
Please make sure you follow these steps when taking care of your hair extensions.
- Make sure that you co-wash your extensions using conditioner.
- After co-washing allow your hair to air dry, to avoid losing its natural texture.
- Always use sulfate-free products.
- Make sure that you condition your hair at least once a week with a moisturizing conditioner.
- Never massage the hair when washing it. It can increase frizz, shedding & tangling. Use a wide tooth comb to evenly distribute the shampoo & conditioner.
- Wear a satin or silk bonet/scarf at night (if you have a sew-in).
- For curly/wavy hair textures, it's best to twist your hair every night to avoid frizz & tangling.
- For straight textures, it's best to wrap your hair as you would your own hair.
- Always use a light heat protectant when using heat tools to your hair.
- Try to refrain from cutting the wefts. If in case you do, seal your weft with a proper weft sealant.
- Try to avoid greasing or oiling your hair. Doing so may way down the hair.
- Do NOT comb the hair from the roots, to the ends. Always do the opposite, combing from the ends working your way to the roots. If you comb your hair the wrong way, you can cause damage to the hair & wefts.
- Silicone Mix/Bamboo
- Bio Silk
- Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner
- Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
- Sauve Clarifying Shampoo
- Miss Jesse
- Garnier Fructris
- AsIAm Products
- Moroccan Oil Hydrating Conditioner
- Wide Tooth Comb for Detangling
- Denman Brush for Curly Hair Textures